Finding CPAP masks for side sleepers is a vital element for many people decided to use CPAP (Constant Positive Airway Pressure) as a workable sleep apnea therapy.
Normal CPAP machines and masks can be immensely tough to use Slaapcity if you are utilized to sleeping on your side. There Are Lots of reasons for this such as:
- Hoses not Letting You put on your side (especially the Ones That attach to both sides of the mask)
- Hose entanglement when you want to change places and roll from 1 facet to the next
- Irritation Brought on by pressure from the mask Once You put on your side
- Stress from the pillow inducing the mask into buckle or transfer which May Lead to a badly fitting mask and air escapes
- Straps or headgear pressing to your mind during sleep that May Lead to morning headaches
- When folks cannot find a comfortable mask, they frequently give up too soon and CPAP fails because of a sleeping apnea treatment. If this is the situation, sleep apnea has to be solved via other CPAP options like surgery, singing treatment, or oral apparatus.
There Are Lots of side effects to wearing a mask, and also the most Frequent CPAP mask issues include:
Improperly fitting masks which are uncomfortable to use
Leaking air Which Makes CPAP ineffective
Facial aggravation like sores, bruises, and stains
Constrictions on sleeping places
The kind and manner of mask you purchase can make a huge difference in your ability to fall asleep in your own side.
Many unwanted sleepers report using the very best success with sinus pillow CPAP masks since they are generally lighter, less invasive, more and much more comfortable than other sorts of masks. The nozzle onto this mask is intended to float across the face and back on the mind. This leaves the side of their mind absolutely free of any intrusions which may make a problem for side sleepers.
Impact absorbing cushions like that found on the Mirage Activa will also be great for side sleepers as they’re especially created for busy sleepers who change places multiple times during the evening. Negative sleepers can also benefit from sprays such as the SleepWeaver Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask. As it’s made of cloth instead of plastic, this mask allows for increased efficacy and causes little to no irritation of skin.